This website is operated by The Champagne Collection Limited.
Company Registered Office : 3 Upton Road, Worcester, Worcestershire WR2 4TG.
Company Registration No. 08178541
AWRS Registration No. XHAW 000 0010 3981
- All orders must be placed by persons over 18 years of age. We do not sell to anyone under 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. We reserve the right not to despatch an order if we are unsure of this.
- Refunds by The Fine Champagne Experience made in respect of purchases made will only be made to the member making the purchase. Refunds will be made by the payment method used to make the purchase.
- Payment is required online at time of ordering. Payment can be made by PayPal either by account, or by using a debit or credit card being one of Visa Debit, Visa Credit, MasterCard, American Express and Switch/Maestro. Please contact us if you wish to pay by Payment by BACS/CHAPS transfer.
- All goods are shown with a price excluding VAT. We are not registered or VAT and will not be able to offer a VAT invoice.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. If a product is not in stock we will contact you to advise when we can source the product and/or offer alternatives. We cannot guarantee the availability of any product not in stock.
- You may cancel your order at any time until 7 working days after delivery. You will be responsible for returning the order to us at your own cost. The order must be returned unopened and undamaged in its original packaging. To cancel your order you will need to email us at email@example.com. Please quote your name, address, products ordered and order number. Cancellations are normally processed within 14 days.
- We work diligently to display all products with up to date relevant accurate information. However we cannot guarantee the accuracy of information provided on our website about products, such as photographs, images and descriptions of the products. Vintage years specified for cannot always be guaranteed as these products are of limited supply for any vintage year.
- You are responsible for checking your order on delivery. Please contact us if a product is damaged and not consumable. We will not be able to accept any claims which have not been reported to us by email within 24 hours of delivery.
- Your Statutory Rights are protected. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Please refer to our contact page if you need to contact us. We do not receive customers in person at the above address FOR ANY REASON.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England.